A uniquely designed, cutting-edge International Business Education, which enable students to sensitize, learn and equip themselves to the reality of living and working in today's global environment.
- The course : starts on 27th September 2017 for MIB 1 and on 04th September 2017 for MIB 2
- Exam periods : from 15th to 19th January 2018 for MIB 1; continuous examinations for MIB 2
- Internship : starts as from 22nd January 2018 for MIB 1
- Semester breaks : from 30th October to 03rd November 2017 and from 18th December 2017 to 02nd January 2018 only for MIB 1
- Semester abroad at partner university or internship : starting from 22nd January 2018 for MIB 1
- FInal Exam periods (graduation year MIB 2) : from 16th to 20th July 2018
MIB seeks to equip students with analytical skills, strategic thinking tools, breadth of knowledge & intercultural competencies
- Contributing to a deeper understanding of social and business development aspects in a global environment
- Imparting a sound knowledge of modern tools for managerial and entrepreneurial practice
- Teaching how to deal with multi-faceted challenges and act creatively & responsibly
- Developing leaders, who will assume positions of influence across organizations
Insight into MIB Curriculum
MIB 1 / MIB 2 ( 30 weeks courses in total over 2 years)
- International Management (cross-cultural management, negotiation)
- International business development (emerging markets, international marketing, digital marketing, e-business, international expansion strategies, supply chain operations management, international trade compliance)
- Corporate finance
- International entrepreneurship and risk management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business English and English for logistics and international trade
- French as a foreign language and Business French (for foreign students)
MIB 1 (minimum 4 months - one option to be chosen)
- International exchange program with one of our partner universities
- Overseas internship (including the native country) or in France in a company with an international focus
MIB 2 (from early September to mid-July)
- Co-training* in France with an internationally-oriented company (one week at school / 2 weeks at work on average)
* the tuition fees are paid by the host company and the trainee is paid a percentage of the French minimum wage** each month (** € 1 ,153 net for 35 hrs / week on 2017/21/02)
MIB at a glance
Developing inter-cultural competencies and gain a wide exposure to various business environements through a yearlong internship or studying abroad at partner universities overseas.
Taught in english
Intensive 8 months program taught full-time in English.
Experience a wealth of cultural diversity through an incoming class which embraces students from all nationalities, academic backgrounds and work experience.
All instructors are Professors, managers or professionals within their field.
Foreing language certification
All students take one compulsory certification examination of their foreign language level : the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC). Foreign students are offered to also take the Test for International French (TFI)
What differentiate MIB ?
- Classroom lectures, group works, simulations
- Overseas internships & co-training opportunites
- Industry projects
- Guest lectures
- € 7,140 for MIB 1 and per year € 7,340 for MIB 2
- Additionnal costs for overseas semesters at partner universities
Application & Admission
- Download your application file
- Submission of application file by post, email or by hand
- Application fees : € 65 (non refundable)
- Professional project (a 4 page document written in English)
- Interview conducted in English
- English or French level certification (if any)
The admissions department at ESG Rennes evaluates each candidate on a case-by-case basis, examining every aspect of the applications submitted. It is therefore essential that students include detailed information on relevant academic and professional achievements, together with aspirations and motivations that could support their application.
In order to apply, students must submit their online application along with the supporting documents. Admission is granted on a rolling basis. Although there is no deadline for applying, early applications are recommended given the limited number of places in the program.
The application must be completed in English as it is the core language of the program. Upon the review of your application and supporting documents, our Admissions Committee will contact you to arrange an interview with our Director of Studies. The interview examines the data provided in the application in greater detail, tests your communication abilities and determines if the student will meet the demands of the program. Interviews may be done either in person on campus or by video over Skype.